Reiki Therapy Effects
This weekend I did a 45 minute treatment on my husband and we both felt the effects even greater this time. He was pain free and I was detoxing for a whole day. I felt like I had the flu! The next morning I finished detoxing and felt amazing the rest of the day.
Does anyone feel any effects of the treatments they get and give? if so please reply below.
Reiki Therapy, you may also experience short term effects such as:
- Flu like symptoms, including headaches, a runny or blocked nose, mild aches and pains.
- Insomnia and restlessness
- Hot or cold flushes
- Increased frequency of dreams
- Feelings of anger or any other negative emotions such as sadness.
- Mild abdominal pains
- Feelings of peace and love
- Increased tiredness
- Diarrhea or frequent trips to the bathroom
- Resurfacing of negative emotions attached to past events
- Feelings of abandonment, being unsupported or lonely.
- Feelings of being unloved or not being good enough
- Or feelings of frustration or resentment
While you could potentially experience any of these symptoms they will be mild and only temporary and as I mentioned before, this is all part of the natural healing process. Of course it’s always best to err on the side of caution should you feel that your symptoms may be connected to a condition you have, or to otherwise seek medical advice should you feel it necessary.